Monday, August 31, 2009

NOT ME!!! MONDAY

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am going to do my very first Not Me Monday! I have been reading.. aka lurking over on MckMama's blog for a while now and decided today would be the day I join in on the fun!



 


I most certainly did not sit in front of the computer working on my blog layout for hours the other day, not screaming at the screen because of my images not appearing on the side where they belong instead of the bottom where they most certainly aren't still sitting.
I also most certainly did not yell at the pharmacist on Friday when they did not tell me that the nebulizer that my youngest son certainly did not need had to be preauthorized. I most certainly did not immediately feel ashamed and I did not apologize profusly knowing it wasn't their fault.

No comments: