Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday

Today I had an awesome day with my mom and Dawn. We went to eat breakfast at Perkins restaraunt....SLOOOOOWWWW service....like always. After we left there we ran to Sally's Beauty to pick up a few items and to look for some scruples hair color for me. They didnt have it so I am still looking. Then we went to kids stuff and my mom bought T the CUTEST church dresses ever, along with buying both my boys a pair of kahki pants and a few shirts for church. Have I said lately how much I love my mom?
Then we went to walmart, Dawn had some groceries she needed to pick up and mom wanted her hair cut. So Dawn shopped, mom got her hair cut, and then we looked around some more and bought some unecessary and some necessary stuff.
Fast forward to this evening.... D's last school dance of the year :( I am so sad and yet happy at the same time to see my oldest baby growing up. He is a joy to be around and always so respectful. He has plans to meet this girl "A" at the dance she is someone he has been talking to lately.
A is at his first REAL sleepover with a friend tonight. He was so cute and excited to be going. He sure is growing up fast.
T is home with mom and dad tonight, I am debating on putting a temporary color in her hair after I pick D and his friend C up from the dance tonight and take them to my moms.I think I will, she has been asking for awhile and after all it is only temporary.
Well, that has been my day condendsed. I will post pics soon of the kids and recent activities as well.

No comments: